Chartered Intl. Da Vinci University
Chartered Intl. Da Vinci University is a private International chartered university registered in the State of Delaware, United States of America. The University aims to be an institution with the best traditions in the production of self-reliant, ethics-conscious, globally competitive graduates imbued with requisite skills, competencies, and ability to be key players in the nation’s quest for socio-economic and technological development.
The University’s learning environment comprises state-of-the art structures and infrastructural facilities, as well as teaching equipment that ranks at par with those in educational institutions in developed countries. Learning is student-centered in the University, and conducted with international best practices. Accommodation, dining, leisure, sports, mentorship and moderated socialization are therefore guaranteed on our affiliates campuses.
- To produce world-class graduates in different disciplines who are highly skilled, ethics conscious and well-rounded and will be useful to government, industries and commercial ventures soon after their graduation or capable of establishing their own businesses thus becoming employers of labour in the shortest possible time.
- To ensure appropriate industrial and commercial inputs in its formal education and training by forging a dynamic link with industry and commerce through the involvement of captains of industries and commerce in training and research programmes
- To create and expand access and opportunities for education for physically challenged students; and attract and retain quality students, researchers, and teachers, thereby assisting in developing human capital and mitigating the brain drain currently afflicting
- To encourage and promote the advancement of learning and hold out to all persons without distinction of race, creed, sex, religious or political conviction the opportunity to acquire university education
- To play a critical role in the development and incubation of engineering and technology and medicine and others courses knowledge and in the dissemination of that knowledge
- To carry out basic and applied research leading to the domestication and application of new technology to the World context through collaborative linkages with other academic and research institutions in the world
- To establish a centre for entrepreneurial studies to stimulate job creation and innovative abilities in students from onset of their studies, in such a way that graduates shall be resourceful, self-reliance and job creators
- To attempt to reverse the craze for overseas studies by youths by providing world standard facilities in terms of human and physical structures for students
- To undertake other activities appropriate for teaching, research and community service as expected of a university of high standard
Chartered Intl. Da Vinci University seeks to be a globally competitive institution that produces entrepreneurial, innovative and ethical graduates.
To produce graduates with the appropriate skills and knowledge for the development of the nation and global competitiveness
Integrity, Honesty, Diligence, Excellence, Pragmatism
What we give our Students:
- We pride ourselves to offer the best.
- Human Development 100%
- Entrepreneurship 100%
- Discipline 100%
- Leadership 100%